Thank you so much for your interest in employment opportunities at Our Heiday. Before applying, please note that Our Heiday is a creative company that cultivates an open and dynamic work culture. We value the work that we do and strongly believe that with the right attitude, each individual can make a significant contribution. We remain committed to investing wholeheartedly in every person that joins our team and ask that our employees honor the same level of respect. Please consider this carefully before submitting an application.
We are looking for a Fulfillment Assistant to join our small team to fulfill orders, maintain studio organization, and cheerfully take on other miscellaneous duties as they arise. Ideally, candidates will have experience in picking and packing, shipping and receiving. Most importantly, we are seeking a teachable individual with a positive and teachable attitude, with the ability to be flexible and anticipate needs.
Location: La Crescenta/Montrose/North Glendale
Duties & Responsibilities
- Create and maintain an organized fulfillment schedule for all orders (both wholesale and retail) that come through our multiple sales channels (Shopify, Faire, and Bulletin).
- Ensure all orders are packaged in an efficient, accurate, and timely manner.
- Receive, organize, and restock shipments of inventory and packaging materials.
- 12-15 hours/week (flexible schedule).
- Communicate effectively with team about any issues that arise.
- Experience with fulfillment and shipping/receiving or any detail-oriented task that requires accuracy.
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn is essential.
- Available on weekdays between 9a - 5p (flexible schedule).
If you are interested in working with us, please submit your resume, brief cover letter, and 2 professional references to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.