Thank you so much for your interest in employment opportunities at Our Heiday. Before applying, please note that Our Heiday is a creative company that cultivates an open and dynamic work culture. We value the work that we do and strongly believe that with the right attitude, each individual can contribute significantly to the brand. We remain committed to investing wholeheartedly in every person that joins our team and ask that our employees honor the same level of respect. Please consider this carefully before submitting an application.
Wholesale & Operations Manager – full time
- Manage all wholesale accounts by maintaining clear, positive, and consistent communication with shops regarding orders and general inquiries.
- Oversee the entire fulfillment process - including invoicing, processing payment, and fulfilling orders via appropriate carriers – and ensure that all orders are completed in an accurate and timely manner. Lead production assistants to effectively carry out these responsibilities.
- Maintain internal task management system to organize and prioritize deadlines.
- Keep track of current and incoming inventory and project future inventory needs based on sales reports.
- Manage studio supplies by ordering and stocking materials as needed.
- Create, improve, and maintain systems for improved efficiency & efficacy of daily operations and overall company growth.
Qualifications + Skills
- BA/BS preferred.
- 1+ year of wholesale account management and fulfillment experience preferred.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Genuinely invested in and enthusiastic about the vision and long-term growth of Our Heiday.
- Willingness to embrace the fluid nature and dynamic possibilities of being part of a small creative business.
- Self-starter with a strong sense of personal and professional initiative.
- Ability to see beyond tasks at hand and prioritize his/her responsibilities with larger goals in mind.
- Organized, meticulous, and keen attention to detail.
- Team player with a positive and respectful attitude towards all.
Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com with "Wholesale & Operations Manager Application" as the subject line.