SOLD - A Man And His Flowers
The serenity of a man and his flowers.
Part of our Foundations collection, a series of paintings that arose out of the Black Lives Matter movement. My hope is that these paintings don't detract from the work of Black artists and painters, but that they add to the conversation in celebrating Black is beautiful, confronting systemic racism, and teaching our children how to value diversity by what they internalize daily - the art on our walls.
- 9x12 original acrylic painting by Pat Shen
- Handwoven cotton canvas with a 1.5" profile
- Sides are painted solid and piece is ready to hang
- Canvases can also be taken to a professional framer
- Price includes shipping
- Please note that original paintings cannot be returned
- 15% of all proceeds from this collection will go to The Equal Justice Initiative