It's no ordinary Monday so we hope your leap day is one for the books! In honor of today, we're sharing 29 of our favorite things from around the web. Enjoy :)
1. Cake-spiration for leap year birthdays!
2. One of the most beautiful stories ever.
3. Ten best spots for dumplings in LA.
4. Spring vacations we’re craving.
5. Sheer nail polish treatment in pretty pastels.
6. Two ingredient nice cream.
7. LA friends, plan your March Calendar with these events around the city.
8. Cure your hair of the winter blues with this mask.
9. Are long skirts making another comeback?
10. Need a Thai food pick me up? Us too.
11. Loving these wedges for Spring.
12. Coconut lemon bars for all of us lemon-lovers.
13. Hosting family or friends? Put together this sweet guest tray.
14. No more complaining!
15. Forever swooning over Jennie Kwon’s gorgeous pieces.
16. Chrissy Teigen’s cookbook, Cravings, looks amazing.
17. Great perspective on getting older.
18. The 2016 Mansur Gavriel x Maharam Collaboration is so much fun.
19. Our favorite natural face mask to refresh tired skin.
20. California, we love you.
21. Curious what it’s like to be a leap year baby?
22. Don’t give up on El Nino yet, but keep saving that water.
23. Keeping tabs on the Gilmore Girls revival because we can't wait!
24. A fantastic podcast on finances.
25. Co-ed baby showers: no awkward games? Yes, please.
26. We rarely have leftover cheese, but when we do...
27. Pretty bathroom inspo.
28. Don't underestimate the power of a simple flower arrangement.
29. When you need a 5 minute mental escape.
(top image via here)